Saturday, April 18, 2009

inhale exhale...


ever since i was back in brissie, my stress level has mysteriously shot up beyond my expectation. way beyond.. that i really feel like couldn't handle anything at the moment. so stress that my period came twice this month. +_+ i really want to sleep on my comfy bed forever... n never want to wake up.. but in reality, i know i can't do that.. i need to be strong. i seriously want to open up my head, take out my brain, and wash it with detergent. a good wash to remove all the unnecessary stuffs that have been playing tricks with my mind. omg. i am freaking gonna explode if i dun do anything bout this. LOL.. i might need to see a psychologist.... rite. +_+


however, there are 2 things that are making me sane and sober for now.



1) the stuffs that i did in sydney on the 16th of april.




and








this


Photobucket


OH MY FREAKING GAWD!! DAMN BLARDY CUTE TO THE MAX OKAY!!!!! U HAVE NO IDEA HOW MUCH THIS PICTURE MAKE ME SMILE WHENEVER I'M DOWN.


it's a freaking FAT wallaby sleeping in a corner.. :P so cute..... :)

* taken in the sydney wildlife world*


so fat like that.. LOL

:)

made me smile again :P hehe :)


kayz back to study~ exam tomorrow :)


1 comments:

cherish on April 19, 2009 at 5:51 PM said...

okaii i'm suppose to be doing some last min studying but getting bored so started reading blogs..but omggg that wallaby is soo adorable~!! soooo fatt must be soo happy..lolz just eating and sitting all day soo lucky~!!

ganbattee jaecyyy u can get through this ^.^

Post a Comment

 

seize the moment Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez